For me buying presents for my in laws is always a hard task! First because I don’t feel like giving my mother in law cooking items, I’m too much of a feminist to support this sort of gift giving.
So here I came up with some options of presents that are fun, can be used as a couple and fit all wallets.
1. Cashmere Robes $209 each from Restoration Hardware
You can’t go wrong with a his and hers cashmere robe.
For the classic couple, a timeless gift option
3. The perfect Tea Maker $29,95 from Teavana
If you are on a budget this is a perfect option. Pair up with some tea infusions to make a perfect gift box!
4. Luggage set €89,90 each from Carpisa
For the adventures in laws!
5. Wireless Key Finder $49,99 from Amazon
Another great budget option! Great for the forgetful kind, but beware, you may need to help on the setting up.
6. Vegan Bath Set $49,95 from Lush
Great for the sustainable and naturalist types! And a nice personal touch on the regular spa sets.
7. Crystal Decanter $270 from Bloomingdales
A classical piece for the wine lovers. And who knows, you may also get to enjoy it on dinner parties!
8. Superb quality duvet covers €189 from Zacchissimi
Nothing like a good night sleep in cotton sateen sheets.
9. Vintage Turn table $109 from Crosley
Your in laws may have some old discs around the house, but if not you can also add some discs according to their musical taste.