- HOW DOES IT WORK
- PRINT OPTIONS
- DOWNLOAD FORMATS
• STEP 1 - Purchase the Listing
• STEP 2 - Check your e-mail for the link from Corjl
• STEP 3 - Edit, Save, Download, and Print at home or professionally
Once purchased, your template will always be available to you, so you can come back at any time and continue editing.
** Please note, that you can edit on a laptop, tablet or mobile phone **
PRINT PROFESSIONALLY OR AT HOME
• PROFESSIONAL PRINTING: We recommend: printsoflove.com/ref/zacchissimi or your local printer, you can ask what type of file they require and if bleed and crop marks are needed. Also, you can print anywhere that prints US letter or A4. You can request the files to be cut or cut yourself.
• HOME PRINTING: Select “Print Multiple per Page” and choose the paper size: US letter, US Legal or A4 cardstock. Select Show Bleed and Show Trim Marks. Cut using sensors, paper slicer or guillotine. Set your print settings to “100%” or “Actual Size” and the highest printing quality.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT
• PDF: Best for home printing (US Letter and A4)
• JPEG: Best for professional printing & Sending digitally
• Optional bleed & trim marks
• Select “Multiple per page” to save paper.
** Corjl files can be edited online only **
COPYRIGHT & RETURNS
• The templates can be edited on laptop, desktop, tablet, and mobile device.
• This listing contains digital files only and no physical item is sent.
• One licence is included. Edit, save and download the template however many times you need for a SINGLE project or event.
• Templates are pre-made, as shown and do not include custom changes.
• Due to the nature of a digital product, it cannot be returned or exchanged and is not eligible for a refund.
© Zacchissimi by Paula Pozza. You can print the templates as often as you like for personal use. By purchasing this item you agree to not distribute or resell the file(s) contained in this download. For non-commercial, personal use only.